Tiger,Tiger Burning Bright!!

It's me AJ checking in. I was asked today while I was in line at the supermarket, what I thought of this whole Tiger Woods mess. I replied that I didn't think that HE put much thought into his marriage or his infidelity. The person seemed amused and bemused by my response.
All these women are coming out of the woodwork like so many skeletons in an unkempt closet!Reporters staked out in front of the couples home and going through the legalities of their marriage.How do they get this info?Now everyone's attention is focused on this mornings ambulance ride to the hospital.

What are your thoughts on this whole debacle?Does Tiger have a chance or will this ruin his image forever?How do you feel about his jump-offs?(They are JO's to me bc they appear to be random women he sexed on occasion.I think there is some woman out there with her mouth shut bc Tiger is paying her mortgage and car note!)What are your thoughts on his wife and what she should do from this point on. Do you think this would have happened if The Elder Mr.Woods was alive?
Posted on 1:10 PM by a.jamiestarr and filed under | 0 Comments »

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 WYFWTU for What You Need to be Told. All rights reserved.

Individual posts in this blog are copyrighted by WYFWTU, as
indicated on each post. Blog posts may be downloaded for personal use; users are forbidden to reproduce, redistribute, or resell any materials from this blog in either machine-readable form or any other form without permission of WYFWTU or payment of the appropriate royalty for reuse.
For permissions and other copyright related questions, please e-mail:
wyfwtu@gmail.com